Your privacy is very important to us. At Brandman GCV we have a few fundamental principles (based on the GDPR legislation) that we follow:
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it. E.g. when you want to receive our newsletter, we ask for your email address.
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
- We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of our site.
- Freedom to opt-out whenever you want (please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if these functionalities do not work properly).
It is Brandman GCV’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our website.
An overview of the information we gather:
- Google Analytics: Brandman GCV offers an opt-in / opt-out possibility at first use. Want to opt-out now? [google_analytics_optout]Click here[/google_analytics_optout]
- Mailchimp form: by providing your e-mail address we will only use this to inform you about future news updates (BrandNews). When receiving this newsletter, you can click the unsubscribe option at any time.
- Contact form: a checkbox is added to inform you that the provided data will be processed to contact you and answer your requests.
- Youtube: to load content more efficiently for future visits. By refusing our cookies at first visit, this cookie will not be activated.
Like most website operators, Brandman GCV collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Brandman GCV’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Brandman GCV’s visitors use its website.
Brandman GCV does not collect potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses when tracking a user ID. Instead, Brandman GCV ensured that this data is being made anonymous by IP anonymisation.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to Brandman GCV’s websites choose to interact with Brandman GCV in ways that require Brandman GCV to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Brandman GCV gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who comment on our blog to provide a username and email address. Those who wish to receive newsletter updates via email (Brandnews), we ask for their emails. In each case, Brandman GCV collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with Brandman GCV. Brandman GCV does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
Brandman GCV may collect statistics about the behaviour of visitors to its websites. For instance, Brandman GCV may monitor the most popular pages or use spam screened by the Akismet service to help identify spam. Brandman GCV may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Brandman GCV does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Comments and other content submitted to Akismet anti-spam service are not saved on our servers unless they were marked as false positives, in which case we store them long enough to use them to improve the service to avoid future false positives.